With Easter firmly in our sights, the Communion dress buying season is in full swing and dresses are flying off the hangers at an astonishing rate! Now is prime time Communion season and if you haven’t organised your dress as yet, don’t panic, the Easter break is the perfect time to do so. (See our appointment times at the bottom of this post)
We still have lots of stock, but the smaller and larger dresses are selling fast, so if you want to ensure you have a decent choice, please do not leave it too late. You can see our stock levels on our website at any time, but sometimes as soon as a dress is added it is snapped up by an online buyer. We are still receiving stock from Lacey Bell & SophistiKatie but all other designers have closed their order books and we will not be able to re-order styles or sizes in for you. For made to measure, Rosa Clara and Polka, you still have time to order your dress if you have a June Communion as the lead time is currently 8-10 weeks.
If you’ve been putting off searching for the perfect Communion dress, anticipating a growth spurt or the possibility of mind changes, then with only a couple of months to go, the Easter holiday is a great time to spend quality time with your daughter to find a Communion dress she will be eager to wear on her special day. Or if you have the dress and now just need the accessories, we also offer a 45 accessory & shoe appointment.
Feel free to browse our full collection of beautiful Communion dresses and accessories online at http://www.firstholycommunionday.co.uk/. Or get in touch to make a personal 1:1 appointment, where we dedicate up to 90 minutes to you and your daughter to find the perfect dress and accessories.
We still have some appointments left but they are going fast, so please be quick to let us know if there is a specific day/time that you would like.
We are taking appointments on the following days, we work by appointment only so please make sure you book in advance.
To book your appointment or if you need any help or advise, you can call on 07766 782311 or 01932 570486 (please leave a message if we do not answer and we will call back as soon as we can) or email email@example.com
As the months quickly pass by, and with spring almost here, Communion dresses have been trending on the internet and have been a popular school gate conversation for parents and little girls in Year 3. As with all big life events, it can feel like you have ages to get everything organised but then all of a sudden the date is nearly upon you, with still lots of things to arrange.
As busy parents, it can be difficult to find quality time to search for the perfect First Communion dress. The internet these days makes the job a little easier and you can seek out the designs and styles that catch your eye all from the comfort of your armchair. However nothing really beats the experience of trying and seeing the dresses with your own eyes. It’s a special occasion and one that we hope we can be a small part of when helping you choose your perfect dress and accessories.
At Communion Angels, we know how demanding your schedule is, as busy parents ourselves we understand the challenges of trying to cram everything into busy family lives and taking the time to find The Dress is another job on your never ending to do list.
That’s why at our One Stop Communion Shop, we hope we can help you decide on everything you need in one appointment. We only work on appointment basis, so you get our full attention for up to 90 minutes and we hope we make the experience one that you daughter will remember for the rest of her life.
If you live in the UK, our Chertsey Dressing room is open all week to serve all of your Communion shopping needs during February Half Term.
We are situated in the historic town of Chertsey in Surrey, about 5 minutes from Thorpe Park and 20 minutes from Legoland Windsor and about a 45 minute drive or South West train journey from London. We have a train station in Chertsey and close by at Weybridge – at quieter times we are also able to offer lifts to and from these local stations. We are located close to the M3, M4, M40 & 5 minutes from Junction 11 on the M25.
Since your little one will be off school during Half Term, this is the perfect time to find your little girls Communion dress and with so many wonderful things to do in this area you can make it a special day out.
At Communion Angels we strive to make your Communion dress shopping experience a magical one. Our clients receive only the most professional, first class treatment and we know your little girl will feel like a princess.
Our Dressing Room is stocked with the latest NEW 2018 First Holy Communion dress designs and styles with prices starting from £50 we are sure your daughter will find the perfect Communion dress. We also have a well-stocked Sale Rail, with designs from last season at 50-75% off.
We even have the most gorgeous Communion accessories and First Communion gifts so you will get everything you need during February Half Term. If you can’t make it during the week, don’t worry, we have weekend appointments available on both Saturdays and Sundays until June and after school appointments are also available during the week.
Alternatively, if you’re really pressed for time and are not able to come for an appointment, we also have an extensive collection of the most stunning First Communion dresses, accessories and gifts on our online shop. www.firstholycommionday.co.uk You are safe in the knowledge you are buying from a reputable company, we offer a 14 day no quibble returns policy and a Skype or FaceTime service, should you wish to see products from ‘All Angles’.
If you have any questions or you would like to make a booking, please get in touch by calling us on 07766 782311 or 01932 570486, if we do not get to the phone, please leave a message and we will call you back when we are free or alternatively email us at Communionangels@hotmail.com
Your daughter’s First Holy Communion day is an exciting time in both your lives. With so much to consider and so many options to choose from, finding the right Communion dress can be an overwhelming process.
Here are a few tips to consider when buying a Communion dress in-store. We hope they help make the process as stress-free as possible for you!
1. Shop early but not too early. This is perhaps the most important thing to do when ordering a Communion dress. Designers do not make unlimited quantities of their Communion dresses, so the most popular Communion dress styles and sizes sell out very quickly. We would recommend to purchase a Communion dress from November the most popular months for Communion dress shopping are January & February.
This is even more true for plus size Communion dress. Don’t lose out on your favourite Communion dress and order or reserve early!
2. Worried about growing? An average 7 & 8 year old child grows 2 to 3 inches and gains 3 to 7 pounds each year. Much of the new height comes in the legs. Any good retailer will give advise on the right size allowing for growth.
3. Church/Parish Rules. Before you start looking for a Communion dress, check with your Priest or Sunday School Teacher to see if there are any rules or requirements for your daughter’s Communion dress. Does she need to wear sleeves? Is there a specific length? Is ivory acceptable? It’s also important not to ignore any unwritten traditions your parish has.
4. Communion Dress Styles. When choosing the right Communion dress take some time to browse the different styles that are available. Do you want something that is very traditional, or are you looking for something more contemporary? Also take note of the different fabrics, such as lace and satin and find one that is right for you and your daughter.
5. Internet browsing before visiting a Shop. Make sure that the Communion dresses you like are available in a UK shop that you are going to visit, many customers visit our shop and show us photos that they have taken from an online shop and tell us that this is their daughters favourite Communion dress, the problem with browsing websites in foreign countries, is that you and your little girl will select random Communion dresses that you both like and your little girl must have and these Communion dresses will probably not exist in UK which can lead to disappointment for both of you.
6. Quality. When you are purchasing a Communion dress you want to ensure you are buying a high-quality Communion dress. A well-made Communion dress will not only help your daughter look, but also feel her best on her special day. Look for well-known designers who take pride in making high-quality Communion dresses. A few names to look for are: Joan Calabrese, Emmerling, Isabella, Koko, Macis Design, Little People, Rosa Clara, Celebrations, Jelly Totts, SophisiKatie, Lacey Bell & Polka…and yes we sell them all 🙂
7. Choosing and Trying On Communion dresses – We recommend that when browsing Communion dresses in a shop that you select 4 Communion dresses that you want your little girl to try on, some shops may limit the number of Communion dresses they allow you to take into the changing room. We do not recommend that you make your daughter try on every Communion dress in the shop. This can become overwhelming and stressful. We have seen this happen on many occasion in our shop, and in the end the little girl gets totally fed up and miserable and both of you cannot remember which one you both liked, remember your little girl must also love the Communion dress as she will be the one wearing it on her Communion day, so she has to be happy with your choice. You’ll both know The One when you see her face light up 🙂
8. Who to Take With You When Communion Dress Shopping – Many independent Communion dress shop are small so are unable to accommodate large number of people. If you want your little girl to enjoy the experience of shopping for a Communion dress, we highly recommend that you limit your guests. You may not want to hear this but it’s our advise that we give to all our customers. The family and friends that you bring will all have their own opinions, some may have opinions that you do not want to hear, so making the decision harder, as you will not be able to please everyone. If possible, we do advise trying not to bring along siblings, as many get bored quickly (especially the little ones) and you may become distracted trying for deal with them.
9. Return policies. Sometimes purchasing a Communion dress doesn’t always go as smoothly as you’d hope. To help ease the stress that comes with returning a Communion dress, ask about a business’ return policy before you buy. Before purchasing make sure you are clear about the refund and exchange policy of the shop. As with a lot of small independent shop it is exchange only within a limited time.
If possible, try not to purchase a Communion dress from a company that does not have any type of return policy, unless you are willing to spend extra money on alterations if needed.
10. Budget. Before you begin looking for a Communion dress, make sure you set a budget and…stick to it! This includes expenses for accessories or alterations. Most retailers have online shops and prices of Communion dresses will be shown on these web pages. Bespoke, made to order or silk Communion dresses will be more expensive
We hope these tips will help make buying a Communion dress a great experience for you and your little girl .
Massive Communion Dress Sale up to 50% off Announced by Communion Angels – www.firstholycommunionday.co.ukCommunion Angels, who took over from Ceremonial Celebrations last year, announced the launch their Communion dress Autumn sale. In order to make room for the new 2018 stock which will start arriving this autumn, we now are having a massive stock clearance sale. Dresses can be viewed using the link below.
The clearance sale will start online on Saturday 9th September, with massive savings of up to 50% off selected items and will go through to the end of September. We will also be selling our Pre-Loved Communion Dresses, with prices starting from £15.
In addition, Sale days will be held on Saturday 16th & Saturday 23rd & Saturday 30th September between 10am – 2pm at the Dressing Room in Chertsey. Appointments are required and will be offered in 30 minute slots, with a maximum of two customers at a time. Address and directions will be given at the time of booking. Please contact Jo on 07766 782311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment time.
We are very excited with the beautiful new Communion Dresses coming in for the 2018 Communion season, but we have some gorgeous 2017 First Communion dresses at huge discounted prices. This is a fabulous opportunity to find the perfect Communion dress from top name brands at extraordinary savings up to 50% off.
Sale Communion dresses will include First Communion dresses from designers such as, Isabella, Koko, Linzi Jay, Emmerling, Joan Calabrese, Christie Helene, Sarah Louise, and Sweetie Pie. This is a perfect chance to prepare for the 2018 communion season and buy a Communion dress at an amazing price and save big! Shop early for the best selection.
The Ultimate 2016 First Holy Communion Gift Buying Guide for Boys & Girls
The 2016 First Communion season has arrived, and at this time of year we receive lots of enquires from customers for advise and guidance on what they should buy as Communion gifts for Boys and Girls, be it Daughter, Son, Goddaughter, Godson, Granddaughter, Grandson, Niece, Nephew.
First Holy Communion is an important sacrament in any Catholic child’s life. If you have a family member who is in the process of preparing for their First Holy Communion, you know how much this special day means to them (and your entire family). The Sacrament of Holy Communion is where children receive for the very first time the body, blood, soul, and divinity of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Through the Holy Eucharist, the “Blessed Sacrament,”
To celebrate this sacrament many families invite family and friends to a Communion celebration to make the day a memorable one. Celebrating First Holy Communion provides parents, grandparents, godparents, aunties and uncles and friends to give memorable First Holy Communion gifts and keepsake presents to the First Communicant to commemorate the ceremony.
Your child will love receiving these beautiful Communion gifts and will cherish them for a lifetime.
When choosing a First Holy Communion gift for girls and boys, there are many things to consider. For example, do you want to provide them with jewellery, books, rosary, Bibles, or something else? Your answer may depend on the age and gender of your little one, too.
Here are a few Communion gift ideas to help make First Communion shopping for her a bit easier for that special child in your life:
First Communion Jewellery for Girls. First Communion jewellery is designed with little girls in mind to make them feel more like a special princess and often feature charms of crosses, hearts, pearls and crystals. Lots of First Holy Communion jewellery can be personalised with names, dates and messages, making it more memorable and special.
If you are buying jewellery for a little girl, you may consider a First Communion necklace or a Communion name bracelet with a crucifix or cross Since they come in a variety of different styles and sizes, these make an excellent choice for any budget.
First Communion Jewellery for Boys First Holy Communion jewellery isn’t just for girls. If you are considering jewellery for a boy, there are many options from religious lapel pins that can be worn on their Communion suit. A popular choice for boys is a cross on a silver chain or leather cord, these may also be personalised as well.
Over the last few years our boys personalised First Communion bracelets have been a popular choice
First Holy Communion Bibles and Books. Like First Communion jewellery, Communion Bibles and books traditionally make wonderful Communion gift for boys and girls. Bibles can easily be personalised to commemorate their special day and will last for a child’s lifetime. Also a popular choice My First Missal and a Roman Missal, there is also a great range of books to teach childern about the Catholic faith, the Mass, The sacraments and prayers.
First Holy Communion Photo Frames. If you are looking for a simple, classic Communion gift, consider a personalised First Holy Communion photo frame. Ideal for both boys and girls they are an excellent way to commemorate your child’s special day, and display in your home.
First Communion photo frames are also another popular gift to give to Godparents and Grandparents
First Holy Communion Crosses.
First Communion Crosses and crucifixes are always a good choice a First Holy Communion cross is wonderful gift of a life long reminder of the promise made between Jesus and ourselves, and many can also be personalised with a name and First Communion date.
First Holy Communion Dolls.For little girls who love dolls, a Communion doll makes a wonderfully charming gift. Purchase a doll with the same hair colour as your little one, with a gorgeous lace gown, and she will be thrilled!
Money. Just like adults, children love receiving money as a gift! Money is easy for you, too, especially if you don’t have time to shop for an alternative present. If you don’t want to give cash, you may consider giving premium or savings bonds instead.
Miscellaneous Communion Gift Ideas
There is also lots of beautiful Communion gifts from Personalised Keepsake First Communion Memory Boxes, First Communion rosaries to Communion bears, from Personalised Communion candles to Personalised musical First Communion Jewellery Boxes and Personalised Holy Communion Typography Frames.
With Easter 2016 being just around the corner, the Communion dress buying season is in full swing!
Your little one’s First Holy Communion preparations is an important time for your little princess.
Like all little girls, your daughter is dreaming of a gorgeous, fairy tale Communion dress she can wear on her First Holy Communion day. Many girls dream of large, full skirts with beaded bodices and sparkling tiaras, whilst other want a plain simple Communion dress. If you haven’t already started shopping for her Communion dress, it’s not too late! The upcoming Easter holidays is the perfect opportunity to shop for the Communion dress of your princess’s dreams!
At Ceremonial Celebrations we have an extensive collection of the most wonderful Communion dresses on the market – ones your little girl is guaranteed to fall in love with. No matter the style you are looking for, or the size of your budget, we have just what you’re looking for.
Are you still searching for the ultimate First Holy Communion dress but haven’t found the Communion dress you’ve been looking for? We can help with that, too! Not only do we carry a wide assortment of traditional holy Communion dresses but we also have a large selection of unique First Communion dresses that are sure to wow any crowd.
If traditional isn’t what your little princess dreams of, try an inspired Communion dress with any of these unique features instead:
Satin and organza fabrics
Long lace sleeves
Long sleeved jackets
Sparkling sequin or beaded bodice
Full tulle skirts
Organza lace trimmed skirts
Ballerina length Communion dresses
Multi layered skirts
Diamond white silk
Peter Pan collar
And so many more options!
If you’ve been putting off searching for the perfect Communion dress, or waiting until near the Communion date, then the upcoming Easter holiday is a great time to spend quality time with your little one and find a Communion dress she will be eager to wear on her special day.
Alternatively, we are open during the Easter holidays
Tuesday 29th March – Friday 1st April 10am – 3pm
Saturday 2nd April 9am – 4pm
Monday 4th April – Friday 9th April April 10am – 3pm
Saturday 10th April 9am – 4pm
come and try on Communion dresses, Communion shoes, matching accessories in our lovely shop! Your daughter will feel like royalty as she sees all of the gorgeous white First Holy Communion dresses that are available to her, and our friendly, experienced staff will make her feel like a true princess and help you choose the perfect Communion dress for her special day.
Buy with confidence at Ceremonial Celebrations with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee! Now is the time to visit our shop to get in the spirit of shopping for a First Holy Communion, so make sure to start your Communion dress shopping during the Easter Holidays to ensure you get the style and size you need!
We look forward to seeing you.
18 Brockenhurst Road
South Ascot Berkshire